Arif Alvi orders withdrawal of tender for 'expensive' cages at President House
According to a statement issued officially by the spokesperson on Thursday, the tender was released without obtaining approval from the competent authority.
The tender published by the Capital Development Authority pertained to cages for parrots to be built at Aiwan-e-Sadar at a cost of around Rs 2 million.
President Dr. Arif Alvi has taken a very serious notice on the publication of tender notice by CDA for construction of new cages for parrot at Aiwan-e-Sadr.— The President of Pakistan (@PresOfPakistan) June 13, 2019
- US approves release of Pakistani prisoner from Guantanamo Bay03:55 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistan's remittances rise to all-time high in April02:10 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Ali Zafar celebrates birthday in style01:15 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Burcu Kirtali beats the heat on a water slide11:09 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021