SC nullifies exams conducted by Sindh Public Service Commission
The decision came as the apex court was hearing a suo moto case. According to the verdict all the exams and interviews conducted during 2013 to 2016 would be declared null and void.
Reportedly, as many as 27000 aspirants appeared in exams conducted by the provincial authority during this time period.
All of the aspirants will now be required to retake their exams for which SPSC would issue a schedule soon.
- How to complete PSL 6? ShahidAfridi shares his formula following ...11:11 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Man awarded death sentence for raping five-year-old girl in Rawalpindi09:31 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021