SC nullifies exams conducted by Sindh Public Service Commission
The decision came as the apex court was hearing a suo moto case. According to the verdict all the exams and interviews conducted during 2013 to 2016 would be declared null and void.
Reportedly, as many as 27000 aspirants appeared in exams conducted by the provincial authority during this time period.
All of the aspirants will now be required to retake their exams for which SPSC would issue a schedule soon.
- Pakistan win seven gold, 11 silver medals at South Asian Karate ...10:11 PM | 28 Nov, 2022
- PIA to operate third direct flight to China from December09:41 PM | 28 Nov, 2022
- TTP ends cease-fire, announces fresh attacks in Pakistan09:25 PM | 28 Nov, 2022
- Punjab becomes first Pakistani province to move towards Web 3.008:57 PM | 28 Nov, 2022
- Katrina Kaif falls prey to 'Mera Dil Yeh Pukare Aaja' virus07:12 PM | 28 Nov, 2022
- Celebrities attend Maryam Rashdi's birthday party07:59 PM | 28 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022
- India falls behind Pakistan, Myanmar in Global Hunger Index02:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2022