8 death row prisoners hanged in Punjab jails
Two prisoners on death row were executed in New Central Jail Multan in the wee hours on Tuesday. Muhammad Shafi was hanged for killing Aslam during robbery incident in 1992. The second death convict Akram was sent to gallows for murdering one Majid over a land dispute.
Three condemned prisoners were executed in New central jail Bahawalpur. Ghulam Qadir and Ghulam Sarwar were sent to gallows for killing two persons including a woman in 2002. Death row prisoner Thanidar alias Thindo was hanged for murdering two persons including his wife and father in law in 2001.
Two death convicts were executed in district jail Gujarat for killing one relative over a petty dispute in 1999.
One death row prisoner Muhammad Ashraf was hanged in district jail Attock for killing two persons including a man and his son in 2003.
- Zong and Growtech connect for the most-advanced business solution and ...02:37 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Punjab University makes entry test mandatory for admission in BS ...02:15 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Is actress Sidra Niazi relative of Imran Khan?01:42 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022