8 death row prisoners hanged in Punjab jails
Two prisoners on death row were executed in New Central Jail Multan in the wee hours on Tuesday. Muhammad Shafi was hanged for killing Aslam during robbery incident in 1992. The second death convict Akram was sent to gallows for murdering one Majid over a land dispute.
Three condemned prisoners were executed in New central jail Bahawalpur. Ghulam Qadir and Ghulam Sarwar were sent to gallows for killing two persons including a woman in 2002. Death row prisoner Thanidar alias Thindo was hanged for murdering two persons including his wife and father in law in 2001.
Two death convicts were executed in district jail Gujarat for killing one relative over a petty dispute in 1999.
One death row prisoner Muhammad Ashraf was hanged in district jail Attock for killing two persons including a man and his son in 2003.
- Pakistan allows AstraZeneca shots for expats under 4009:33 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan announces increase in petrol prices09:15 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- COAS Bajwa presides over Formation Commanders’ Conference08:52 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Sindh earmarks Rs22.8 billion for college education08:22 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat wants the Muslim misrepresentation in movies to change05:10 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Lost Cause - Alizeh Shah is a Billie Eilish fan girl03:21 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021