Technocrat govt can't resolve country's issues: PM Abbasi
“We need to strengthen democracy because the journey on the path to development cannot continue without stable democracy,” he added.
Abbasi, who took over the PM’s office after disqualification of Nawaz Sharif from office in August, claimed PML-N’s performance during the last four years was better than the work done by the former governments in the last 15 years.
He said development projects have been completed in all sectors including economy, infrastructure and energy in all parts of the country.
The prime minister said the project will open new avenues of progress and development in the region by boosting business and creating new job opportunities.
He announced gas supply schemes for all the areas of the region.
Speaking on the occasion, Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif said after completion of the power projects Pakistan will become self-sufficient in this sector and will bring prosperity and development in the country.
Earlier, the Prime Minister was briefed on the occasion about the salient features of the project.
This is one of the largest oil and gas discovery in the area struck by Pakistan Oil Fields Limited.
Minister for Parliamentary Affairs Shaikh Aftab Ahmad, Minister for Defence Khurram Dastgir, Minister of State Jam Kamal were also present on the occasion.
- Rs28 billion relief package for the poor will be part of next budget, ...11:35 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Pakistani PM Shehbaz Sharif to visit Turkey next week, says Foreign ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shireen Mazari's daughter booked for 'defaming' Pakistan Army chief09:43 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shyra Roy shares her working experience with Hrithik Roshan07:53 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022