Family of RAW agent Kulbhushan Yadev shifted to unknown location in India
The recent development came after wife of Yadev submitted an application to India Prime Minister Narendra Modi for intervention in releasing her husband from Pakistan as he is a serving officer of Indian Navy.
According to the reports in Indian media, the authorities took Kalbushan’s family into custody for keeping her out of media reach “because her panic can create certain problems for India within country or abroad”.
The wife’s plea has reaffirmed Pakistan’s stance that the detained RAW agent is a serving officer of the Indian Navy; however, earlier New Delhi though admitted that Yadav was an Indian citizen but denied his existing affiliation with Navy.
This has pushed Indian government to the wall because now social media is also seeking support for the Yadav’s wife, confirming he is a serving Indian officer in Indian Navy and this is responsibility of Indian government to take the issue with Pakistani government.
Yadav’s wife argued that since her husband is a serving officer of Indian Navy; therefore, the Indian government must intervene for his release. In addition, she also made a contact with the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leadership and sought the help.
Kulbhushan Yadav was arrested by Pakistan’s law enforcement agencies (LEAs) in first week of March while he was entering into Pakistan from the Saravan border area of Balochistan with Iran. Later Pakistani media released a confessional video statement of Yadav admitted that he was still the serving officer of Indian Navy and entered Pakistan with assigned tasks to carry out subversive activities in Baluchistan and Karachi.
Yadav confessed to security agencies that he was working for RAW and his ultimate aim was to disrupt the development process in China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC). Kulbushan Yadav continues to be in custody of Pakistani LEAs and being interrogated in the light of his confession statement.
- IHC orders sessions court to hear review petition in Shahbaz Gill ...02:09 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- PAKvNED: Pakistan win toss, opt to bat first against Netherlands in ...01:35 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- OPPO ColorOS 12 won four design awards at the Red Dot Award: Brands & ...12:35 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- FIFA suspends India’s football federation on its Independence Day12:27 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Karachi court sets aside order allowing exhumation of Aamir Liaquat ...11:26 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Hira Mani stuns all with drop-dead looks and supercharged performance ...11:01 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Faysal Quraishi gives major fitness goals with new shirtless picture09:05 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022