Army spokesman trolls BJP’s Chowkidar for stealing ISPR anthem 'Pakistan Zindabad'
Raj Singh of the Modi’s party copied the ISPR song ‘Zindabad Pakistan’ and recorded it by changing it to ‘Zindabad Hindustan’. He dedicated the song to Indian armed forces.
When this came into the attention of ISPR DG Major General Asif Ghafoor, the military spokesman shared Raja Singh’s tweet and said, “Glad that you copied. But copy to speak the truth as well. #PakistanZindabad”.
The military’s media wing had released the song 'Pakistan Zindabad' as an anthem for March 23.
Tens of millions of Indians joined nationwide queues Thursday to give their verdict on nationalist prime minister Narendra Modi as the world's biggest election started amid deadly clashes.
While the 68-year-old Modi remains popular because of his tough stance on national security, he is under pressure over unemployment and controversial economic reforms.
Insults and fake news have surged on social media in the run-up to the poll as Modi's hardliner BJP and the opposition Congress party stake rival claims.
- Kashmiris call for civil curfew on Indian president's visit amid ...11:36 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- AJK Elections 2021: PTI takes lead as results pour in10:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Scottish climber feared dead while scaling K2 in Pakistan09:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Umrah pilgrims return to Makkah after Hajj 202108:33 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan face West Indies in 1st T20I on Wednesday; check out full ...07:47 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Burcu Kiratli’s new bold photos set internet on ...04:41 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Maya Ali’s new dance video goes viral02:14 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- IN PICS: Hania Aamir steals the limelight at Aima Baig’s engagement12:15 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021