Pakistan to seek extension in 'Coalition Support Fund'
The Pakistani delegation will also request the United States to broaden the scope of CSF to provision of modern artillery to Pakistan keeping in view the recent successes of the country against terrorism.
According to a statement of Defence ministry, other matters related to Pak-US bilateral defence ties will also be discussed in the 24th Meeting of Defence Consultative Group chaired by US Undersecretary of State for Defence Christine Wormuth.
The Coalition Support Fund was established by US government to support the allied nations in fight against terrorism following the 9/11 attacks. The duration of the fund was expired in 2014 however it was extended for one year immediately.
- US jury finds ex-cop Derek Chauvin guilty of murder in George Floyd ...03:15 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ban on TLP will remain intact despite peace deal, says Fawad01:13 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Indian politicians using stray dogs to spread election messages in UP12:49 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Trophy unveiled ahead of first T20 clash (VIDEO)11:42 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran wishes India’s Manmohan Singh speedy recovery from COVID-1911:00 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Umer Sharif’s birthday bash hosted by Nida and Yasir02:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021