Construction of small 20 dams in KP approved
The approval was granted at CWP's meeting held in Islamabad today with Minister for Planning Ahsan Iqbal in the chair.
The meeting also approved to construct a boundary wall of Agriculture University Peshawar and the Federal Government will bear its cost. It approved construction of new blocks in Upper Dir University and establishment of a university in Turbat.
The CWP approved six projects and post doctoral fellowship programme for higher education.
It granted approval to a residential project for Airport Security Force in Islamabad and construction of an auditorium with a capacity of five hundred seats at Civil Service Academy in Lahore.
The meeting also approved construction of Mangi Dam with a cost of 9.85 billion rupees.
- Pakistan army chief, Saudi crown prince discuss military cooperation10:39 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Imran Khan wants US official Donald Lu punished for 'threatening' ...10:05 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Biden says US willing to use force to defend Taiwan09:39 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Pakistan restores NCOC after detection of omicron sub-variant09:06 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Complete shutdown to be observed in occupied Kashmir over Yasin ...08:29 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Minal Khan's new selfies with shirtless Ahsan at beach go viral06:41 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Abrarul Haq slams Karan Johar for stealing ‘Nach Punjaban’05:54 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Watch - Indian singer Arijit Singh says he is coming to Pakistan05:30 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022