Hajj 2017: First flight to set off for Madina on July 24
Saudi engineer invents air-conditioned umbrella ... 05:21 PM | 18 Jul, 2017
JEDDAH - A Saudi engineer has invented an air-conditioned umbrella which uses solar energy or batteries to assist Hajj ...
More than 107,000 people would perform the annual pilgrimage through government scheme, while nearly 72,000 would go to Saudi Arabia through private scheme.
The return flights will start from September 6 and will continue till October 6, 2017.
An amount of Rs. 13,050/-, non-refundable, would be charged from the pilgrims, who opt for Qurbani arrangements through Office of Pilgrim Affairs of Pakistan (OPAP), according to a ministry official.
The Qurbani coupon would be purchased and delivered to pilgrims before Mina movement. Those who do not avail this option will make their own arrangements, he added.
- Pakistan's foreign exchange reserves fall below $8 billion11:16 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- WWF-Pakistan hosts international conference to tackle fisheries ...10:52 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Al-Ghazi Tractors launches 2023 models in Pakistan10:39 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Hania Aamir and Farhan Saeed gear up for another project08:57 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Tuba Anwar's latest fun reels win the internet08:37 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022