Hajj 2017: First flight to set off for Madina on July 24
Saudi engineer invents air-conditioned umbrella ... 05:21 PM | 18 Jul, 2017
JEDDAH - A Saudi engineer has invented an air-conditioned umbrella which uses solar energy or batteries to assist Hajj ...
More than 107,000 people would perform the annual pilgrimage through government scheme, while nearly 72,000 would go to Saudi Arabia through private scheme.
The return flights will start from September 6 and will continue till October 6, 2017.
An amount of Rs. 13,050/-, non-refundable, would be charged from the pilgrims, who opt for Qurbani arrangements through Office of Pilgrim Affairs of Pakistan (OPAP), according to a ministry official.
The Qurbani coupon would be purchased and delivered to pilgrims before Mina movement. Those who do not avail this option will make their own arrangements, he added.
- 38 years of fame: Green-eyed Afghan girl from famous magazine cover ...12:20 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Lt Gen Nigar Johar becomes first woman colonel commandant of Pakistan ...11:18 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- US President Biden invites PM Imran to virtual summit on democracy10:56 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Karachi Zoo director removed after rare white lion dies of negligence09:52 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Punjab governor meets members of Scottish Parliament09:26 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Pakistani stars heartbroken after rare white lion dies at Karachi Zoo05:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Latest video of TikTok star Alishbah Anjum’s takes the internet by ...03:57 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir's new dance video goes viral03:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021