Opposition to hold brainstorming session today after Panamagate JIT's report
Opposition leader Khurshid Shah has called the meeting at his chamber in the National Assembly to discuss the situation developed after the final investigation of the JIT.
Leaders of Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf, Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Pakistan (MQM-Pakistan), Jamaat-e-Islami, PML-Q, Awami National Party, Awami Muslim League president Sheikh Rasheed and Qaumi Watan Party would attend the session.
On Thursday, Khurshid Shah endorsing the demands of PTI said that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif should resign as he has lost moral authority.
He also suggested that the ruling party should complete its tenure by appointing any other leader of the party as prime minister.
PM Nawaz's Stance
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif affirmed on Thursday that he would not tender his resignation on the demands put forth by a group of ‘conspirators.
Chairing a session of cabinet members convened days after the Joint Investigation Team apparently jolted ‘House of Sharif’ in its explosive report, the premier expressed that he had a clear conscience.
- Pakistan’s ‘unstoppable' athletes clinch 13 medals at Mount ...01:24 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- President, PM express grief over martyrdom of Army officers in ...12:18 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- When is Eid Milad-un Nabi 2022? Here's everything you need to know ...11:52 AM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Leaked audio clips of PM Shehbaz, ministers up for sale on dark web: ...11:24 AM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Sonya Hussyn seen at concert in Toronto after Hum Awards ceremony11:53 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Sehar Khan jokes about Faysal Quraishi's bright coloured shirt10:19 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- 'Are we sick?' asks Ali Zafar in note on moral standards of society09:16 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022