PM Imran, Narendra Modi exchange brief comments on sidelines of SCO moot
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan met Indian counterpart Narendra Modi on the sidelines of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation moot on Friday, confirmed Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi.
The minister detailed that both the leaders hugged one another and talked about recent elections in India.
Qureshi highlighted that multiple agreements were inked at the SCO forum pertaining to education, health and culture.
PM Imran gives roadmap for enhanced SCO ... 04:01 PM | 14 Jun, 2019
BISHKEK – Prime Minister Imran Khan has urged the member states of Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) to ...
Pakistan also inked three agreements during the session and discussed issues related to regional connectivity.
'Prime Minister Imran Khan's meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping was positive,' observed Qureshi and added that the prime minister took Russian President Vladimir Putin into confidence on the issue of Kashmir.
Imran Khan also met President of Kyrgyzstan in which issues regarding the provision of energy to Pakistan were discussed; it is expected that Kyrgyzstan would start provision of energy to Pakistan from 2021.
- India bans Muslim gatherings but allows Hindu pilgrimage in occupied ...11:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 233,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,819 confirmed ...11:21 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Money laundering case – Shehbaz Sharif seeks exemption from ...11:15 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- China, India hold talks on border standoff11:05 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Umar Akmal’s appeal to be heard on July 13: PCB10:53 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020