‘I swear, I don’t know who Umair Siddiqui is’: Altaf
“I swear, I don’t know who Umair Siddiqui is.”
Talking to a private television, Hussain said the paramilitary forced had turned a blind eye to terrorists in other parts of the metropolis while it was getting false statements out of the detained MQM workers through physical torture.
Hussain said a media trial was being carried out against his party at gunpoint.
The MQM chief also came down hard on Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and said he had no courage to make an eye contact with the army.
The Sindh government, he added, could not act on its own while Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan lacked courage too.
Hussain called on the democrats to come forward to rid the nation of the prevailing situation.
Hussain said, “Rangers have led a campaign against the MQM for the second time. These officers are actually officers from the army.”
- Armed robbers rape teenage girl in front of father in Pattoki07:44 PM | 26 May, 2022
- No-trust motion against Balochistan CM Bizenjo ends in a flop show06:54 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Nora Fatehi shares bold video to mark 40 million followers on ...06:40 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Fans share their dance videos to celebrate Ali Zafar’s hit song ...05:50 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Alizeh Shah’s new video of enjoying song in car goes viral04:45 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022