COAS Bajwa, Australian High Commissioner discuss matters of mutual interest
RAWALPINDI - Australian High Commissioner in Pakistan Dr Geoffrey Shaw called on Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Wednesday.
According to Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the meeting between General Qamar Javed Bajwa and Australian High Commissioner was held at the General Headquarters in Rawalpindi.
ISPR stated in a press release that matters of mutual interest including bilateral cooperation and regional security were discussed during the meeting.
- Afghan envoy meets COAS Bajwa, hails Pakistan’s relentless support ...06:07 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Police arrest alleged shooters involved in killing of Swabi’s ATC ...05:47 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- China says ambassador wasn’t in hotel during Quetta suicide blast04:11 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Strong business performance improved Bank Alfalah’s Mar ’21 ...03:45 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Maya Ali and Ayesha Omar shower each other with compliments02:57 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Adnan Siddiqui reveals about Sridevi's sudden demise01:55 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Sana Fakhar shares photos of jaw-dropping weight-loss transformation09:58 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021