COAS Bajwa, Australian High Commissioner discuss matters of mutual interest
RAWALPINDI - Australian High Commissioner in Pakistan Dr Geoffrey Shaw called on Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Wednesday.
According to Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the meeting between General Qamar Javed Bajwa and Australian High Commissioner was held at the General Headquarters in Rawalpindi.
ISPR stated in a press release that matters of mutual interest including bilateral cooperation and regional security were discussed during the meeting.
- HUAWEI Y9s breaks records with hot sales nationwide04:20 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Social media users condemn lawyers' attack at Punjab Institute of ...01:30 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor to tie the knot next year in Indian Kashmir?12:36 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019