COAS Bajwa, Australian High Commissioner discuss matters of mutual interest
RAWALPINDI - Australian High Commissioner in Pakistan Dr Geoffrey Shaw called on Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Wednesday.
According to Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the meeting between General Qamar Javed Bajwa and Australian High Commissioner was held at the General Headquarters in Rawalpindi.
ISPR stated in a press release that matters of mutual interest including bilateral cooperation and regional security were discussed during the meeting.
- WB approves additional financing of $700m for Dasu power project10:45 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- COVID-19: Over 5,100 died in US, global death toll rises to over ...10:03 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- CAA suspends international, domestic flights till April 1109:32 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 26 deaths; Coronavirus cases exceed 2,11008:28 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- Hareem Shah to host a Ramazan transmission?04:25 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Van Gogh painting stolen from museum during virus shutdown04:03 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Kim Kardashian shares BTS of the nasty fight with sister Kourtney and ...04:01 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019