Fawad asks PPP to elect new CM Sindh; demands resignation of Murad Ali Shah
Talking to media persons in Karachi, the federal minister said that Murad Ali Shah was "Jinn of Omni group" who was working against the interests of masses of the province.
He said that the federal government supports the present set-up in Sindh but some serious lawmakers of the PPP have approached the PTI to come forward for bringing a change in the province.
He said that it was unfortunate that in past, the funds, given to the Sindh government for development projects, were not spent here and sent abroad.
Nobody would have any complaints, if the funds issued for Sindh, were utilized for their welfare, he remarked. He lamented that the constituency of Chief Minister Sindh lacked basic facilities as Murad Ali Shah was working against the interest of the electorate.
Stating that the PTI shares the happiness and grief of the people of Sindh, the minister announced that the federal government would soon launch water projects in the province.
Fawad said that Bilawal Bhutto Zardari was still a 'child' and the children were apolitical.
To a question, he said that the government has released Rs 500 million outstanding advertisement dues of the media houses and in the upcoming policy, advertisements would be linked with payment of salaries and implementation of labour laws in the respective organizations.
Replying to a question on a news item about PTI bank accounts, he said that it was fake news and the party has already contradicted it and the newspaper should also splash it.
- Kite-flyer downs police drone monitoring Basant ban in Rawalpindi ...08:56 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Ramiz Raja’s YouTube channel compromised for unknown reasons08:01 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- ECP unveils code of conduct for upcoming Senate polls07:37 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- PSL 2021, Match 8, Quetta vs Peshawar - Live Score and Live Updates07:09 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga offers $500,000 for her stolen French dogs04:29 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Atif Aslam releases teaser for his upcoming song Raat02:55 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Hareem Shah's new video for Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari takes social media ...03:22 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021