FM Qureshi expresses grief over NMU VC's demise
MULTAN – Foreign Minister Makhdoom Shah Mahmood Qureshi expressed concern over sad demise of Vice Chancellor Nishtar Medical University and know surgeon Dr Mustafa Kamal Pasha.
Makhdoom Shah Mahmood Qureshi remarked that he was very saddened after hearing news of death of Dr Mustafa Kamal Pasha.
"His services in fighting against COVID 19 will be remembered for long time," said a release issued by Bab ul Quraish, a local media cell of Qureshi family.
He prayed for the departed soul and the members of the bereaved family.
- Indian PM, Kashmiri leaders fail to reach consensus on any major issue11:05 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Germany pledges to enhance bilateral ties with Paksitan10:29 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- 2nd Tennis Lovers Punjab Open Tennis Championship 2021: Event ...09:56 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Argentina squad wish Leo Messi a happy birthday (VIDEO)09:34 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Poland pulls out troops from Afghanistan as NATO wrapping up 'largest ...08:52 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani gives a sneak peek into her US trip06:17 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Britney Spears calls for end to 'abusive' conservatorship04:26 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Minissha Lamba talks about casting couch in Bollywood03:20 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021