Uber to launch rickshaw service in Pakistan
Uber Pakistan took to twitter and announced the launch of the new service on its official account.
Read More: Corruption drives into Uber in Pakistan
“Lahore, ever wish your rickshaw could appear at the tap of a button? Your wish is our command! #uberAUTO is coming soon,” the tweet reads.
The ‘Uber Auto’ will initially start for Lahore and then will be expanded to major cities across Pakistan.
Just like Uber Car, the Uber Auto service can also be hailed via the official Uber app, and in the same manner, cash can be paid at the end of the ride.
“Auto-rickshaws are an iconic part of the Lahore landscape, and we are excited to unveil another service from the platform of Uber,” the company posted on its Pakistani website.
The service has been already launched in India.
- Punjab governor, wife volunteer for COVID-19 vaccine trial10:19 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- ‘Sprint to Glasgow’: Pakistan PM Imran Khan to address global ...09:37 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Pakistan rejects Indian FAKE NEWS about 'transfer of foreign ...08:41 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020