Lahore blast: Picture of suspected facilitator of Charing Cross attack released - with Rs1 million reward
LAHORE - On Thursday security agencies released a picture showing one of the alleged facilitators of the Charing Cross suicide bombing that killed at least 14 people including two senior police officials and injured more than 80 people.
A Rs1 million reward has also been announced for information about the suspected facilitator.
The JIT, which is functioning under Additional IG CTD Rai Tahir, consists of teams from ISI, IB, CTD, CIA and Police.
During first 72 hours of the attack , the law enforcement agencies have also arrested two alleged facilitators from Dera Ismail Khan and Lahore . The suspects have been moved to an undisclosed location for interrogation.
Sources in police say the terrorists entered Lahore from South Punjab.
Police have also released a sketch of the suicide bomber made with the help of eyewitnesses.
- Kamyab Jawan Programme: PM Imran likely to distribute loan cheques in ...08:26 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Father, son die as vehicle falls into sea in Karachi07:49 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan, Malaysia face identical problems, says PM Imran06:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Balochistan doctors allowed to carry out private practice in ...05:23 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- LNG for Pakistan: Islamabad to host int'l conference on 31st05:01 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019