Lahore blast: Picture of suspected facilitator of Charing Cross attack released - with Rs1 million reward
LAHORE - On Thursday security agencies released a picture showing one of the alleged facilitators of the Charing Cross suicide bombing that killed at least 14 people including two senior police officials and injured more than 80 people.
A Rs1 million reward has also been announced for information about the suspected facilitator.
The JIT, which is functioning under Additional IG CTD Rai Tahir, consists of teams from ISI, IB, CTD, CIA and Police.
During first 72 hours of the attack, the law enforcement agencies have also arrested two alleged facilitators from Dera Ismail Khan and Lahore. The suspects have been moved to an undisclosed location for interrogation.
Sources in police say the terrorists entered Lahore from South Punjab.
Police have also released a sketch of the suicide bomber made with the help of eyewitnesses.
- PM Imran welcomes UNSC members for again taking up IIOJ&K dispute08:35 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Shan Masood, Muhammad Abbas uplift Pakistan in first England Test12:59 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Independence Day — PIA announces major cut in fares09:38 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Indian TV actor Sameer Sharma dies by suicide03:26 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Angelina Jolie wants reconciliation between Brad Pitt and kids02:57 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- I had an inferiority complex and grew up applying fairness creams: ...01:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020