Court extends Rana Sanaullah's remand by 14 days
LAHORE - A district and sessions court in Lahore extended the judicial remand of Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz leader, Rana Sanaullah by 14 days.
The incarcerated PML-N leader was presented before the court in the contraband case today (Tuesday).
During the hearing of the case, Rana Sanaullah’s lawyer argued that his client was a target of political vengeance adding that a challan has not been presented so far.
Sana's counsel pleaded that the case’s file, mobile, and medicines of his client have still not been released by the authorities.
After hearing the arguments, the court declared that it will not resume hearing the case until the Anti-Narcotics Force (ANF) personnel presents record.
Meanwhile, in a brief interaction with journalists, Rana Sanaullah urged Chief of Army Staff, General Qamar Javed Bajwa to take notice of the case filed against him.
PML-N's Rana Sanaullah arrested from Motorway 05:17 PM | 1 Jul, 2019
LAHORE – Rana Sanaullah, one of the most vocal critic of the PTI government and a PMLN-N member of Pakistan's ...
Sanaullah was on judicial remand after his arrest due to the discovery of a large stash of contraband in his vehicle as per ANF which claimed to have tangible evidence against the politician; he would be presented before the court on July 29 again.
Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz contends that the case against Sana was based on political victimization and was unfounded and baseless.
- India bans Muslim gatherings but allows Hindu pilgrimage in occupied ...11:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 233,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,819 confirmed ...11:21 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Money laundering case – Shehbaz Sharif seeks exemption from ...11:15 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- China, India hold talks on border standoff11:05 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Umar Akmal’s appeal to be heard on July 13: PCB10:53 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020