Pakistan condemns extra-judicial killing of four Kashmiris by Indian forces
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan strongly condemned extra-judicial killing of four more Kashmiris by Indian occupation forces in the Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJK).
At least 25 Kashmiris have been martyred in fake encounters and so called “cordon and search operations” by Indian occupation forces since 1st October 2021, said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a statement.
Extra-judicial killings, illegal detentions, daily harassments and restrictions on fundamental freedoms, continue to be the norm in IIOJK.
India must understand that no amount of systematic brutalities, rampant use of force and brutal clamp-downs can suppress the indigenous Kashmiri struggle. Kashmiris remain resolute in their just cause in the face of repulsive Indian state-terrorism.
Pakistan has shared with the international community a comprehensive dossier containing irrefutable evidence of Indian human rights violations and war crimes in IIOJK.
Pakistan calls on the international community to hold India accountable for its gross and systematic violations of human rights and international humanitarian law in IIOJK. The Indian government must allow international human rights and humanitarian organizations and UN Special Mandate Holders unhindered access to IIOJK to conduct independent investigations and allow the people of the occupied territory to exercise their right of self-determination as enshrined in the UN Security Council resolutions.
Pakistan raises concerns after India sends ... 10:36 PM | 11 Nov, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan has expressed deep concerns over the recent deployment of additional 5500 Indian occupation ...
- PM Shehbaz, CM Hamza likely to be indicted in money laundering case ...10:11 AM | 21 May, 2022
- PTI workers protest as Islamabad police ‘surround’ Imran Khan’s ...09:39 AM | 21 May, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:53 AM | 21 May, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 21 May 202208:44 AM | 21 May, 2022
- Imran Khan’s remarks about Maryam Nawaz widely condemned11:41 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Watch - Hania Aamir ignores Iqra Aziz at 'Parde Mein Rehne Do' ...07:38 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Nora Fatehi and Kriti Sanon jump onto the ‘Pasoori’ bandwagon06:32 PM | 20 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's new dance video goes viral05:30 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022