Congo virus claims another life in Quetta
According to the details, the deceased Aurangzeb was carried to Fatima Jinnah Hospital a few days ago. The 55-year-old was brought from Ziarat city to Quetta for treatment but he lost his life.
Spokesperson isolation ward maintained that another congo patient is still battling the disease in the hospital.
Death toll from the Crimean Congo Hemorrhagic Fever or Congo virus in Pakistan has climbed to 19 this year, with five deaths reported in Karachi, twelve in Quetta and two in Bahawalpur, Geo News reported.
- Punjab govt grants release to Shehbaz, Hamza on parole07:33 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Army fully prepared to thwart all challenges, says General Bajwa06:50 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Balochistan gets first woman as ASP for Quetta police06:21 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- PakvsNZ: Pakistan cricket team reaches New Zealand for series05:31 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020