Sartaj Aziz urges Afghanistan to take action against Jamat-ul-Ahrar
Sartaj Aziz also conveyed deep anguish and pain of people of Pakistan over recent terrorist attacks.
He told his Afghan counterpart that terrorist group Jamat-ul-Ahrar (JuA), a faction of Tehreek-e-Taliban, was behind these barbaric acts of terrorism.
Advisers said it was imperative for the Afghan government to take strong action against such elements to reaffirm that its soil was not used for terrorism in Pakistan.
However, the Afghan National Security Adviser expressed his government’s condolences over the loss of lives in the recent terrorist attacks in Pakistan.
- PAKvWI – Pakistan beat West Indies by seven runs in 2nd T20I11:55 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan ranks as world’s most affordable country to live in11:19 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Rizwan makes new world record by scoring highest T20I runs in a year10:35 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani minister slams India's Modi for leaving world at delta ...10:17 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Twitter rejoices as Pakistani man's 'wallet return' mission ends ...09:45 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Indian actor Nandita Dutta arrested for running 'porn racket'09:21 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021