Four FC personnel embrace martyrdom in Balochistan gun attack
The injured have been shifted to nearby hospital for treatment.
The security forces have cordoned off the area and have started search operation.
Condemning the incident, Balochistan Chief Minister Jam Kamal termed the attack as an attempt to halt peace and development in the southwestern province.
Vowing to punish the miscreants behind the attack, the CM honoured the sacrifice of security personnel in establishing peace in the province.
- Bismah excited to lead Pakistan in ICC Women’s T20 WC03:50 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- UBG congratulates Anjum Nisar for becoming president of FPCCI03:44 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Mahira Khan asks Shireen Mazari for an update on the Zainab bill02:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HUM Style Awards 2020 nominations are out02:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019