CPEC on the right track, becoming game-changer: PM Nawaz
The Prime Minister made these statements while talking to media on the sidelines of the ongoing World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
He said Pakistan’s economy is strengthening day-by-day and the world’s confidence in the country's economy is increasing.
"Unemployment rate is decreasing in Pakistan and economic development is taking place at a better pace," said the Prime Minister.
The premier said that the international media and news agencies have been presenting positive things regarding Pakistan.
"Foreign investment has been on the rise in the country and economic factors such as GDP and revenue collection in Pakistan are a testimony to that," he said.
"Development and prosperity are trickling down to every part of the country," said PM Nawaz.
- Lionel Messi wins Ballon d’Or 2021 to claim record seventh title01:00 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- IHC CJ directs Rana Shamim to submit written reply, original ...12:20 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- PTA grants license to Select Technologies11:35 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:25 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir spotted enjoying Asim Azhar's concert in Karachi06:21 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Juvaria Abbasi and Anoushey Abbasi's mother passes away05:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari shares new adorable photo with son Mir Hakim04:45 PM | 29 Nov, 2021