Afridi visits Quetta, expresses condolence with victims of Mastung blast
Afridi in his tweet said he met with the family of Siraj Raisani at their residence and condoled with them on their loss.
In #Quetta whr I visited #MastungBlast victims, @SAFoundationN wld do all in r capacity to hlp r brothers. Also met family of Shaheed #SirajRaisani & condoled with thm on thr loss. Noticed change in ppl of B’chstn as they now know & stand united against common enemy of terrorism pic.twitter.com/pwd1gL9NDs— Shahid Afridi (@SAfridiOfficial) July 17, 2018
During his visit to Mastung blast victims at CMH, Afridi announced that Shahid Afridi Foundation would do all in its capacity to help the nation.
Afridi also noticed change in people of Balochistan as the as they now know and stand united against terrorism.
Later, the cricketer turned philanthropist met Commander Southern Command Lt-Gen. Asim Bajwa and discussed some great long-term initiatives for Balochistan.
Met Comd Southern Command,AsimBajwa,Some great long term initiatives for Balochistan.Working on lack of medical facilities, @SAFoundationN with Pak Army will upgrade Mastung Civil Hosp.#Balochistan changing positively pic.twitter.com/ysPwhzlooj— Shahid Afridi (@SAfridiOfficial) July 17, 2018
Shahid Afridi said his foundation with Pak Army will upgrade Mastung Civil Hospital.
- Britain puts army on standby as fuel supply crisis deepens amid panic ...11:37 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Security forces kill 10 terrorists including four commanders in ...10:49 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Taliban warn US, others against ‘encroaching on Afghan airspace’10:26 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Imran’s cabinet announces major decision about moon sighting ...09:48 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Young doctor shot dead by robbers upon resistance in Lahore’s ...09:05 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- American superstar R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial04:59 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Famous YouTubers Shomaila and Hassam part ways04:09 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Watch - Ali Zafar shares BTS fun video from ‘Larsha Pekhawar’ ...03:00 PM | 28 Sep, 2021