FM Qureshi back to office after recovering from Covid-19
ISLAMABAD – Minister for Foreign Affairs Shah Mahmood Qureshi Friday resumed his duties at the office after recovering from the COVID-19 infection.
“Thank you all for your good wishes and support. I am fortunate to be back in office today post COVID-19,” he said on Twitter.
The foreign minister was tested COVID-19 positive on July 3, 2020 when he had isolated himself at his home and had worked from there.
Qureshi paid tribute to Pakistan’s healthcare and frontline workers for being backbone in the fight against this pandemic with unyielding commitment and dedication.
- Pakistan vs England, first Test: PCB announces squad for Old Trafford ...04:11 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India sees over 50,000 virus cases for 6th straight day03:20 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan pays tribute to fallen heroes on Police Martyrs' Day02:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Netflix confirms season 5 of Money Heist02:21 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesha Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose McGowan01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020