FM Qureshi back to office after recovering from Covid-19
ISLAMABAD – Minister for Foreign Affairs Shah Mahmood Qureshi Friday resumed his duties at the office after recovering from the COVID-19 infection.
“Thank you all for your good wishes and support. I am fortunate to be back in office today post COVID-19,” he said on Twitter.
The foreign minister was tested COVID-19 positive on July 3, 2020 when he had isolated himself at his home and had worked from there.
Qureshi paid tribute to Pakistan’s healthcare and frontline workers for being backbone in the fight against this pandemic with unyielding commitment and dedication.
- US approves release of Pakistani prisoner from Guantanamo Bay03:55 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistan's remittances rise to all-time high in April02:10 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Ali Zafar celebrates birthday in style01:15 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Burcu Kirtali beats the heat on a water slide11:09 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021