Nishan-e-Pakistan award to be conferred on Saudi Crown Prince today
The award would be conferred on the Crown Prince at an investiture ceremony to be held at the Presidency on Monday, Foreign Office Spokesman Dr Mohammad Faisal said in a tweet posted on his twitter handle on Sunday.
The FO Spokesman, in another tweet, said on the initiative of Prime Minister Imran Khan, suggesting a reduction in Saudi visa fee for Pakistani workers, Crown Prince Muhammad bin Salman had generously lowered the fee. “This has come into effect from 15 Feb 2019,” he added.
The crown prince, commonly known as MbS, arrived in Islamabad on Sunday, a day after he was originally scheduled to land. He was greeted by PM Imran and General Bajwa and given a red-carpet welcome with a 21-gun salute.
Saudi Arabia and Pakistan signed a raft of investment deals Sunday worth up to $20 billion.
- Shahid appointed captain of Royal Palm Golf Club12:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- WATCH – Mini van driver runs over ‘robber’ in Karachi12:53 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- UAE extends deadline of $2bn loan repayment for Pakistan12:13 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani origin young innovator named in Forbes' 30 Under 30 list11:45 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Teenage boy 'gang-raped', filmed by six in Punjab’s Pakpattan11:14 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Amir Liaquat's Nagin dance video goes viral06:19 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021