PTI govt to unveil 'mini-budget' today with new taxes
The federal cabinet, in a meeting, has approved amendments to the finance act. The government has planned to impose new taxes, including super tax, in the budget to generate around Rs158 billion for the country.
The government would propose a decrease of Rs450 billion in the wake of the development budget, local media reported.
Budget 2018-19: PML-N unveils Rs5.932 trillion ... 05:31 PM | 27 Apr, 2018
ISLAMABAD - The ruling Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) became the country’s first political party to announce ...
The budget deficit which stands at 6.6 percent would be decreased to 5% by cutting expenditures and development funds in the mini-budget.
A recommendation to bring down the income tax exemption slab from Rs1.2 million to 0.8 million is likely to be proposed in the budget.
Further, the tax exemption slab for other incomes would also be changed to raise the tax collection.
- It's not a good time to talk to India about better relations: PM Imran12:48 AM | 26 Oct, 2021
- PAKvNZ: After hunting down India, Pakistan ready to take on New ...12:18 AM | 26 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran holds meetings with Saudi crown prince, Bahraini counterpart ...11:27 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran congratulates Uzbek president on reelection10:55 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Thank You, Pakistan, For Welcoming Cricket Live Streaming For Free!10:31 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Mira Sethi questions the definition of masculinity that targets ...07:15 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Twitter hilariously trolls Akshay Kumar after Pakistan's victory ...05:38 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Babar Azam's father breaks into tears after Pakistan’s victory ...04:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021