Including me in Qandeel Baloch murder investigation is laughable: Mufti Abdul Qavi
MULTAN (Web Desk) - Mufti Abdul Qawi has termed the news laughable regarding his inclusion in the investigations of Qandeel Baloch's murder.
Talking to a local television the cleric said that if anyone wants to initiate investigations against him with reference to Qandeel's murder, he should rationally think whether its right or not because it is ridiculous.
He went on to say that the Police did not contact him regarding the murder and he was like an open book and would cooperate with Police if needed. He maintained that he had granted pardon to the deceased. Moreover, he said that it was ridiculous that he had been included in the murder investigation when the murderer Waseem had already confessed to the crime.
- No coronavirus case in Pakistan; screening continues at airports12:24 AM | 20 Feb, 2020
- Rothschild suit revives family's Vienna past10:22 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- 3 youth martyred in Pulwama as India launches another anti-Kashmir ...10:08 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Kashmir issue no more a bilateral but international human rights ...09:55 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- WWF-Pakistan stresses innovative technologies for wastewater ...06:53 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Harry Styles reportedly mugged at knifepoint on Valentine's Day01:42 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- UN chief meets Mahira Khan, thanks her for ‘extraordinary support’02:59 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Justin Bieber admits to being 'reckless' with Selena when they dated11:17 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019