PM Imran agrees to give another ministry to MQM-P
According to a statement by the PM House, a financial package will be given to Karachi and Hyderabad’s mayors. PM Imran said that it is need of the time that the mayors of the two cities in the Sindh province are empowered.
The premier said that MQM’s positive role in the democratic process and development of the country cannot be ignored.
The prime minister has formed a committee comprising Imran Ismail and Farogh Naseem which will send its recommendation and procedure of implementing the decision on a new ministry to the premier after clarifying the procedure in two days.
- Peshawar boy, accused of 'sextorting’ US girl, also hacked Snapchat ...01:46 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Pink Ribbon set to augment Breast Cancer Awareness in Oct12:34 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Eight ‘terrorists’ planning attacks arrested in Punjab12:12 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- FM Qureshi apprises UN president, secretary general about human ...11:51 AM | 25 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video takes internet by storm03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Indian song 'Mehendi' is a copy of iconic Pakistani song 'Gagar'03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Firdous Jamal's comments about Mahira Khan, Osman Khalid trigger ...03:24 PM | 24 Sep, 2021