Foriegn Office confirms NAB investigation of Director Shafqat Cheema
He said the ministry is extending full cooperation to NAB in the spirit of accountability.
The Spokesperson said due to his continued undesirable activities, Shafqat Cheema's services were placed at the disposal of Establishment Division in 2007.
On his plea, the Federal Service Tribunal transferred his services back to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in 2008.
- Pakistan army chief, Saudi crown prince discuss military cooperation10:39 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Imran Khan wants US official Donald Lu punished for 'threatening' ...10:05 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Biden says US willing to use force to defend Taiwan09:39 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Pakistan restores NCOC after detection of omicron sub-variant09:06 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Complete shutdown to be observed in occupied Kashmir over Yasin ...08:29 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Minal Khan's new selfies with shirtless Ahsan at beach go viral06:41 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Abrarul Haq slams Karan Johar for stealing ‘Nach Punjaban’05:54 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Watch - Indian singer Arijit Singh says he is coming to Pakistan05:30 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022