Lahorites top NAB's corruption list, Karachi and Rawalpindi follow in corruption
According to the latest Online report which claimed that most 106 names in Exit Control List (ECL) are residents of Lahore.
The National Accountability presented earlier statistics of investigation of cases in the Supreme Court that 221 inquiries are of Lahore residents. While Karachi is second and Rawalpindi is third with 179 corrupt individuals.
The report includes only three people in ECL from Multan while 140 people from Rawalpindi.
According to NAB spokesperson, Awad Shah looted common citizen in the name of Mudaraba and was on run, however he is arrested.
- Military policeman saves man from getting electrocuted in Quetta ...12:57 PM | 7 Jul, 2022
- Journalist #ImranRiazKhan arrested by Chakwal police after released ...11:13 AM | 7 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan reports highest Covid-19 deaths in nearly four months10:30 AM | 7 Jul, 2022
- Sunny Leone’s new video of getting body massage goes viral07:04 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Nora Fatehi’s new video of playing cricket in saree goes viral06:06 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:18 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022