Policeman accuses fellow cops of raping wife in Faisalabad
Assistant sub-inspector (ASI) Manzoor Ahmed, who is deputed at the Samnabad police station, informed a lower court that the station house officer (SHO) and other cops took away his wife and sexually assaulted her.
He informed that his wife had been arrested by the fellow official following the fake charges of kidnapping a woman, adding that his wife even did not know the allegedly kidnapped woman.
He claimed that the SHO and other officials tortured and raped his wife forcing her to confess to the crime.
Ahmad added that he had been suspended by the SHO when he tried to recover his wife with the assistance of a court bailiff.
He claimed that the allegedly kidnapped woman had been sent to a shelter house following court orders and there she went away with some person.
The ASI also urged the higher authorities to take measures in order provide justice to his wife and him.
- Peshawar boy, accused of 'sextorting’ US girl, also hacked Snapchat ...01:46 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Pink Ribbon set to augment Breast Cancer Awareness in Oct12:34 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Eight ‘terrorists’ planning attacks arrested in Punjab12:12 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- FM Qureshi apprises UN president, secretary general about human ...11:51 AM | 25 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video takes internet by storm03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Indian song 'Mehendi' is a copy of iconic Pakistani song 'Gagar'03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Firdous Jamal's comments about Mahira Khan, Osman Khalid trigger ...03:24 PM | 24 Sep, 2021