TTP Spokesman CONDEMNS Charsadda University Attack
Calling the attack 'anti-shariah', the TTP spokesman Muhamman Khurasani condemned the attack and absolved his organization from any responsibility concerning their involvement in the attack.
Earlier, a few news channels had stated that TTP had claimed responsibility for the attack, addressing these news channels, Khurasani said that anyone spreading such 'disinformation' will be dealt with severely.
- LHC orders recount of votes for Punjab CM election after excluding 25 ...01:50 PM | 30 Jun, 2022
- Pakistan announces Test squad for South Africa series01:22 PM | 30 Jun, 2022
- vivo Y55 with super-fast processor and massive battery launching soon ...12:57 PM | 30 Jun, 2022
- PCB reveals men's central contract list for 2022-2312:45 PM | 30 Jun, 2022
- Coke Studio’s hit 'Pasoori' featured in Ms Marvel10:52 AM | 30 Jun, 2022
- American superstar R. Kelly gets 30 years in prison for sex crimes09:32 AM | 30 Jun, 2022
- 'Put your anda paratha on your status instead of copying other ...12:19 AM | 30 Jun, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022