PM Imran condemns attacks on Rangers personnel in Sindh
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has strongly condemned three separate attacks targeting Rangers personnel in Sindh.
In a tweet on Friday, the prime minister sought report from the authorities concerned on the incidents so the terrorists can be brought to justice.
Saddened by the terrorist bomb attacks on Rangers deployed at Ehsaas cash centres in Karachi, Larkana & Ghotki today. I have asked for an immediate investigation into this so the terrorists can be brought to justice.— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) June 19, 2020
On Friday, separate attacks in Karachi, Ghotki and Larkana targeting Rangers personnel deployed at Ehsaas Cash Distribution point claimed three lives of the security personnel.
- United Nations officially came into existence on this day in 194502:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- TLP's long march turns into a sit-in as negotiations end in 'success'12:50 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani forces kill 16 terrorists in KP, Balochistan IBOs12:18 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Daughter of PM Imran’s wife Bushra Bibi ‘marries’ Pakistani ...11:50 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat responds to Tamgha-e-Imtiaz controversy09:55 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Ali Azmat clears the air after demeaning remarks regarding Madam Noor ...10:23 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Resham celebrates birthday in style with friends and family03:59 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021