CJP Saqib Nisar condemns terrorist attack on court in Charsadda
The Chief Justice has offered his heartfelt condolences to the bereaved families and prayed for speedy recovery of injured people, said a press release issued here on Tuesday.
According to reports, three blasts took place near the gate of Tangi courts in Charsadda city of Khyber Pukhtunkhwa killing a lawyer and seven others in court.
DPO Charsadda Sohail Khalid claimed that two of the suicide bombers were gunned down while another one detonated himself and so everyone including the staff and judges at local courts was safe.
He confirmed that at least three to four people were injured during the incident and the rescue operation was underway. After the bombings, reports regarding gunfire also surfaced.
- US train riders ‘held up phones as woman was raped’, could face ...01:45 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Here’s how Pakistan Navy detected and blocked Indian submarine from ...01:20 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Drone flies lungs between two hospitals for transplant patient in ...12:55 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Afghan Taliban start building their own air force12:35 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T-20 World Cup: Scotland beat Papua New Guinea by 17 runs12:13 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021