Islamabad: Robbers get away with Shibli Faraz’s tax documents
Faraz, who is the son of renowned poet Ahmed Faraz, said his house in Islamabad sector F-7 had been empty for the past few years and that he had transferred his documents there from his office, the Dawn News reported.
He insisted that the break-in was an attempt to malign him and his party. He claimed the people responsible for the theft wanted to get their hands on documents that could be used to defame and blackmail him and his party - PTI.
Demanding a thorough investigation into the matter, the PTI leader said “stunts like these will not deter” him or his party.
“We will not be scared,” he added.
A complaint has been registered with the police. Further investigation is in process.
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Five Saudi cadets graduate from Pakistan Air Force Academy11:27 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- DG ISI briefs COAS Bajwa on internal security, Afghanistan08:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021