PTI likley to launch Reham Khan in NA-19 re-election
PML-N MNA Omar Ayub Khan was unseated on the orders of a three-member bench of the apex court. He won the seat after an election tribunal ordered re-balloting at seven polling stations. PTI’s Raja Amir Zaman had won the constituency in the 2013 general elections originally.
Since Imran is keen on his wife playing a more practical role in the PTI, the party’s high command has proposed helping Reham make her political debut in a district from where her maternal family hails, claimed a source.
“In all likelihood, Bhabi (Reham) will be fielded against Omar because Zaman might be given some important party office during the next couple of months.
“We are fed up of the Tareens and the Rajgans and also the Sardars of Kot Najibullah. We want a change, and Reham can be that change for the people,” social activist Abdul Ghafoor told the newspaper.
- Pakistan among top 10 worst-affected countries on Global Terrorism ...12:05 AM | 5 Dec, 2020
- China becomes world's second nation to plant flag on Moon11:37 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Rahim Pardesi introduces both his wives to the world for the first ...10:46 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- ‘Kiss of death’: COVID-19 positive officer takes revenge on KMC ...10:17 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- realme and Daraz gear up for another Sale Daraz 12 1209:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Court trashes Mubashir Lucman’s petition against TikTok stars ...12:11 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Who's this girl Shahveer Jafry 'getting engaged to'?11:55 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020