Over Rs25 billion released for TDPs rehabilitation
According to a statement, a total Rs 80 billion will be spent on the rehabilitation of internally displaced persons in next three years.
The statement more than 70,000 IDPs have moved back to their homes in Khyber Agency, while 5770 to North Waziristan and 7940 people returned to South Waziristan.
The reconstruction of destroyed houses and infrastructure and several new development projects were underway in these areas past successful military operation against terrorists, it added.
- PDM may postpone rallies if PM Imran telephones Nawaz, Zardari12:11 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran woos back Chaudhry brothers during Lahore visit11:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan 'should shake hands' with Israel, Mubashir Lucman tells ...11:31 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Marriyum Aurangzeb ditches crazy fan wanting a selfie (VIDEO)10:25 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020