PTI tsunami to hit Sehwan today
Liaquat Ali Jatoi, the former Sindh chief minister, said the organisers have placed 40,000 chairs at Lal Bahadur Ground for the public gathering whereas 80,000 will be able to attend the rally while standing.
Moreover, around 1,000 police personnel have been deployed to secure the event, which will be addressed by PTI Chairman Imran Khan, the PTI's local leader further added.
In a video message on Saturday, Imran said that Sindh, in comparison to the other provinces, is in dire need of reforms.
"People of Sindh have been looted the most and that is the reason that the province needs a fresh start," Imran said.
He added that farmers don't have access to water as feudal lords continue to rule the province. The Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) — Sindh's ruling party — has a strong voter base in the province.
PPP's Murad Ali Shah, the present chief minister of Sindh, also hails from Sehwan.
- Orange Line officials brutally thrash labourers for taking shelter ...11:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Non-bailable arrest warrants issued for Suleman Shehbaz in money ...11:25 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- PM Imran talks about Broadsheet revelations, Chan's resignation in ...11:09 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- North Korea unveils ‘world's most powerful’ weapon10:29 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- 'One marriage only,' Akhundzada issues unprecedented guidelines for ...09:51 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- What is the relationship between PM Imran Khan's wife Bushra Bibi and ...05:27 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Tahmina Javed enters Pakistan's drama industry07:30 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Mathira reveals about her relationship with ex-husband06:17 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021