MQM asks why so many of its workers have gone missing in Karachi operation
According to reports, the MQM delegation included leaders Farooq Sattar, Rasheed Godil, Kanwar Naveed and Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui, who met with Nisar on Wednesday.
Federal Minister for Railways Khawaja Saad Rafique was also present at the meeting.
During the meeting, issues relating to the Karachi operation and the increase in extra-judicial killings and enforced disappearances of MQM workers came under discussion.
The delegation also lamented the lack of progress in finding the culprits who attempted to kill Rasheed Godil in broad daylight.
Chaudhry Nisar assured the MQM delegation that every measure would be taken to address their concerns.
- TLP announces long march towards Islamabad tomorrow11:33 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- PU’s Digital Media Dept offers admissions to four-year programme10:37 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan to provide Rs5 billion in humanitarian assistance to ...09:31 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Turkey busts 15-member Mossad spy network: reports09:00 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- PAKvIND: Sanjay Dutt lands in Dubai for high-octane T20 World Cup ...06:05 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- 'Begum Shak Karti Hey' – Saba Qamar and Abrar Ul Haq share teaser ...02:59 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Dananeer Mobeen wins hearts as she recites Qaseeda Burda Shareef02:32 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021