MQM asks why so many of its workers have gone missing in Karachi operation
According to reports, the MQM delegation included leaders Farooq Sattar, Rasheed Godil, Kanwar Naveed and Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui, who met with Nisar on Wednesday.
Federal Minister for Railways Khawaja Saad Rafique was also present at the meeting.
During the meeting, issues relating to the Karachi operation and the increase in extra-judicial killings and enforced disappearances of MQM workers came under discussion.
The delegation also lamented the lack of progress in finding the culprits who attempted to kill Rasheed Godil in broad daylight.
Chaudhry Nisar assured the MQM delegation that every measure would be taken to address their concerns.
- Pakistan to introduce Asia's first ever e-passport service next year11:58 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Olaf Scholz takes over as German chancellor11:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021