Malaysian premier Mahathir Mohamad wraps up Pakistan tour
Prime Minister Imran Khan saw the Malaysian premier off at the Nur Khan Airbase after the visiting premier attended the National Day Parade in Islamabad as a guest of honour.
Ahead of his departure, Mahathir Mohamad was given a briefing on JF-17 Thunder fighter jets.
During his stay, the Malaysian premier held meetings with Pakistan's top civil and military leadership and signed multiple MoUs.
On Friday, Mahathir Mohamad was conferred the highest civil award Nishan-e-Pakistan at an impressive investiture ceremony held at the President House in Islamabad.
Pakistan is celebrating the national day with traditional zeal and fervor. The day is celebrated throughout the country to mark the signing of the Pakistan Resolution by the All India Muslim League in 1940 at Lahore’s Minto Park. The resolution demanded a separate homeland for the Muslims of the subcontinent.
- Bakhtawar gets a special wedding gift from Asif Zardari10:38 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Developer bringing Paris to Pakistan with replica of French city ...10:04 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan's one-man commission to probe Broadsheet scandal09:40 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Danyal Zafar set to make his TV debut08:51 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Shraddha Kapoor to marry a celebrity photographer?09:12 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021