CJP Saqib Nisar refuses to withdraw salary
Hearing a case pertaining to the matter on Tuesday, the CJP remarked that the PWD employees had not yet received their salary despite assurances from the finance secretary.
“Do not pay me my salary unless and until the government employees are paid their dues,” the top judge remarked in blatant terms.
Expressing resentment over the matter, the CJP asserted that the employees of the state were not being compensated on time.
The top judge also instructed the Additional Registrar of the apex court, not to deposit his cheque in the bank account.
"Deposit my cheque in my account after paying the PWD employees. They also have a belly with them which needs to be fed,” he added.
- Pakistan PM seeks ‘comprehensive strategy’ to curb violence01:10 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- First time in history, Pakistan presents national security policy to ...12:35 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan Water Week 2021 kicks off to explore sustainable ways in a ...12:19 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan rejects reports of financial difficulties being faced by ...10:50 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat gearing up to host Bigg Boss themed reality show05:05 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Hania Aamir's adorable video while playing with dog goes viral04:48 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- 'Pawri girl' spotted having a fan moment with legendary singer Hadiqa ...03:00 PM | 6 Dec, 2021