Big decisions expected as PM Khan to chair second cabinet meeting today
The Ministry of CAD was introduced during the tenure of Pakistan Peoples’ Party government headed by Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani. As many as 422 educational institutes, hospitals in the federal territory and Capital Development Authority are under the ministry.
The institutions would now be headed by Advisor Parliamentary Affairs Babar Awan. The federal cabinet ministers are advised to ensure their presence in the meeting tomorrow.
The premier will be briefed by Finance Ministry officials over the economic issues of the country and is expected to take briefings from the ministry officials.
Moreover, Imran Khan will visit Foreign Office prior to cabinet meeting where he will be briefed over by the officials on the duties and performance of Pakistani diplomats stationed abroad.
The premier will give direction over Pakistani stance to be presented in the United Nation General Assembly scheduled in September.
- TLP-police clashes leave another cop dead, nearly 100 others injured ...11:22 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan launches first space observatory in Islamabad10:54 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – President Alvi, PM Imran congratulate Muslims on ...10:38 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Alisha Gory explains how tattoos are a form of expressing your ...08:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Mohammad Amir celebrates 29th birthday04:50 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Zainab Abbas becomes first Pakistani female presenter to join Sky ...04:02 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Tips for busy professionals01:52 PM | 7 Apr, 2021