Aleem Khan goes SC against Election Tribunal’s verdict on NA-122 by-polls
On Wednesday, Khan has taken the plea that the by-polls were not held in a transparent manner and massive rigging was done and thousands of votes were transferred from the constituency. “Ayaz Sadiq’s election does not reflect the public mandate,” he said in the petition adding that clear evidence was available with regard to poll rigging and despite these facts, his petition was rejected by the Election Tribunal.
He prayed the court to set aside the ET decision besides declaring Sadiq election null and void.
Sadiq, the Election Commission and others have been made respondents in the petition.
- Pakistan’s Arshad Nadeem wins javelin gold with career best throw ...11:06 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- British investigators launch probe into 'misuse' of charity funds by ...10:24 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan slams Indian ludicrous comments against OIC’s remarks on ...09:28 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Interior Minister says ‘performers giving Islamic touch now in need ...08:51 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Sakina Samo's directorial debut to hit cinemas later this month03:51 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Natasha Ali Lakhani’s new bold photos break the internet03:28 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022