NCOC decides to launch countrywide crackdown against illegal cattle markets
ISLAMABAD – Ina bid to counter serious violations of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) reported in the cattle markets across the country, the National Command and Control Centre (NCOC) has decided to launch crackdown against illegal cattle markets.
As per code of conduct issued by the concerned authorities, implementation on the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in the cattle markets and health of the masses would be ensured to avoid contracting coronavirus.
- Pakistan vs England, first Test: PCB announces squad for Old Trafford ...04:11 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India sees over 50,000 virus cases for 6th straight day03:20 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan pays tribute to fallen heroes on Police Martyrs' Day02:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Netflix confirms season 5 of Money Heist02:21 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesha Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose McGowan01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020