China reiterates to support Pakistan on all issues of its core national interest
This reiteration came during the meeting of Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi and Prime Minister Imran Khan in New York on the sidelines of ongoing UN General Assembly Session.
Wang Yi reiterated the commitment of Chinese leadership to support Pakistan on all issues of its core national interest.
Highlighting the situation in Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir, the prime minister said that the lockdown of millions of Kashmiris, the escalation in human rights violations and the continued communications blackout had created a dire humanitarian crisis in occupied Kashmir.
The premier reiterated that the illegal and unilateral actions of India are aimed at altering the internationally recognized disputed status of Occupied Kashmir by violating numerous UNSC resolutions and international law.
Wang Yi reiterated the resolve of Chinese leadership to work with Pakistan's leadership to further strengthen Pakistan-China relations in all areas of cooperation and build a community of shared future.
Both the sides also discussed regional security and agreed to continue close consultation and coordination for promotion of peace and stability in the region.
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Private college teacher arrested for allegedly raping, filming ...08:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan set to get first ever space museum in 8 months07:09 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan gives powerful response after India raises objection over GB ...07:03 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020