China reiterates to support Pakistan on all issues of its core national interest
This reiteration came during the meeting of Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi and Prime Minister Imran Khan in New York on the sidelines of ongoing UN General Assembly Session.
Wang Yi reiterated the commitment of Chinese leadership to support Pakistan on all issues of its core national interest.
Highlighting the situation in Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir, the prime minister said that the lockdown of millions of Kashmiris, the escalation in human rights violations and the continued communications blackout had created a dire humanitarian crisis in occupied Kashmir.
The premier reiterated that the illegal and unilateral actions of India are aimed at altering the internationally recognized disputed status of Occupied Kashmir by violating numerous UNSC resolutions and international law.
Wang Yi reiterated the resolve of Chinese leadership to work with Pakistan's leadership to further strengthen Pakistan-China relations in all areas of cooperation and build a community of shared future.
Both the sides also discussed regional security and agreed to continue close consultation and coordination for promotion of peace and stability in the region.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 17 September 202109:39 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan reports 68 deaths, 2,928 new Covid-19 cases08:46 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- China terms Australia-UK-US alliance ‘extremely irresponsible’, ...11:25 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- ‘Inspiration 4’ – First all-civilian spaceflight launches into ...10:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- UN high commissioner for refugees calls on Pakistan Army chief09:45 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood’s new bold dance video goes viral05:54 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021