China reiterates to support Pakistan on all issues of its core national interest
This reiteration came during the meeting of Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi and Prime Minister Imran Khan in New York on the sidelines of ongoing UN General Assembly Session.
Wang Yi reiterated the commitment of Chinese leadership to support Pakistan on all issues of its core national interest.
Highlighting the situation in Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir, the prime minister said that the lockdown of millions of Kashmiris, the escalation in human rights violations and the continued communications blackout had created a dire humanitarian crisis in occupied Kashmir.
The premier reiterated that the illegal and unilateral actions of India are aimed at altering the internationally recognized disputed status of Occupied Kashmir by violating numerous UNSC resolutions and international law.
Wang Yi reiterated the resolve of Chinese leadership to work with Pakistan 's leadership to further strengthen Pakistan-China relations in all areas of cooperation and build a community of shared future.
Both the sides also discussed regional security and agreed to continue close consultation and coordination for promotion of peace and stability in the region.
- Pakistan conducts successful training launch of ballistic missile ...03:14 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019