Another MQM leader arrested in Karachi
According to the details, Shiraz was reportedly distributing controversial CD's in Landhi area of metropolis. Police have confirmed that an FIR under the Anti-Terrorism Act has been registered against the MQM’s Sindh Assembly member.
Meanwhile, Aamir Liaquat, former member of MQM is also fearing detention as he was allegedly involved in Altaf's anti-Pakistan diatribe. Two of the MQM Rabita Committee members Shabir Qaimkhani and Kaiful Wara also faced detention at London airport yesterday.
MQM chief Altaf Hussain's pictures and posters were taken down from the party's stronghold areas Mukka Chowk and Jinnah Ground. CM Sindh Murad Ali shah has alos ordered to demolish illegal offices of the party.
On Monday, MQM chief Altaf Hussain made an inflammatory anti-Pakistan speech in which he instigated his followers to carry out attacks on private news channels. Following his speech on Wednesday, senior MQM leader Farooq Sattar disassociated MQM from Altaf Hussain and stated that decisions would be made by Rabita Committee Pakistan and not Rabita Committee London.
- Reducing unfair means in recruitment: Case of Police in Pakistan07:20 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- #PAKvSA – South Africa lead by 29 runs at stumps on 3rd day of 1st ...06:12 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021