42 Pakistani Hajj pilgrims die in Saudi Arabia
As per the details, 30 men and 12 women who belong to different cities, including Karachi, Islamabad, Peshawar, Hyderabad, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Kasur, Attock, due to suffocation and road accidents, said officials of the Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony.
These deceased Pakistani pilgrims were laid to rest in Sharaya, Jannatul Baqi and Arafat graveyards. 25 pilgrims died in Makkah, seven in Madina, five in Mina, and four in Arafat.
As many as 110 Pakistani fell ills during the Hajj season and a female pilgrim who had suffered a brain hemorrhage is under treatment at a Saudi hospital.
About 107,000 Pakistanis performed Hajj under the government Hajj scheme and 77,210 pilgrims did so through private Hajj schemes.
- Pakistan's foreign exchange reserves fall below $8 billion11:16 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- WWF-Pakistan hosts international conference to tackle fisheries ...10:52 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Hania Aamir and Farhan Saeed gear up for another project08:57 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022