Bilawal Bhutto, four governors to watch PSL 2018 final in Karachi
KARACHI - Pakistan People’s Party co-chairman Bilawal Bhutto and his two sisters Bakhtawar and Aseefa will join Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi and four governors at National Stadium Karachi to watch the Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2018 final on Sunday evening.
Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah and the Home Minister, Sohail Anwar Siyal will also be there to enjoy the match of the decade as the Sindh capital hosts an international event after nine good years.
High security is in place as hundreds of spectators have arrived at the stadium. More than 200 buses are providing transport services to the attendees.
Big screens for live match installed at around one dozen locations in the city. Musical concert and fireworks is also planned at the end of the match.
Islamabad United beat Peshawar Zalmi, snatch PSL ... 10:09 PM | 25 Mar, 2018
KARACHI - Islamabad United clinched their second Pakistan Super League (PSL) title after a thrilling three-wicket win ...
Mobile toilets are also installed at six parking zones. Besides aerial surveillance, the movement outside and inside the stadium is being monitored through 80 CCTV cameras.
The roads have been closed from Millennium Mall to Dalmia, New town to Stadium, Essa Nagri to Stadium and from Hassan square to Stadium road. The traffic has been diverted from given alternate routes in a traffic plan press released. The traffic is plying only from University to New Town now.
In Pics: City of Lights prepares for PSL 2018 ... 08:03 PM | 24 Mar, 2018
KARACHI - Pakistan’s biggest city is gearing up to host the final of the third edition of Pakistan Super League (PSL) ...
The third season of the Pakistan Super League started in the United Arab Emirates on February 22. The tournament then moved to Pakistan for two play-offs on March 20-21 and the final in Karachi on March 25 (today).
All six PSL teams have foreign players in their squads for the third season. Each team can field a maximum of four foreign players per match.
- Carrefour Pakistan supports 50 deserving families in Lahore07:10 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Deal of the Century? Palestine rejects Trump's proposed Middle East ...06:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- No Pakistani residing in China affected by coronavirus, says top envoy06:39 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan students in China demand government to evacuate them at once05:54 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Woman killed, five injured after being hit by US Embassy vehicle05:45 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Khalil ur Rehman's Meray Paas tum Ho trends worldwide on Twitter12:47 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Bambi is next up for Disney ‘Live-Action’ remake12:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Here’s everything that happened at the 4th Hum Style Awards12:25 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019