Hike in gas price proposed ahead of winter season
ISLAMABAD – The Petroleum Division on Saturday proposed a 35% surge in gas prices for domestic consumers ahead of the winter season.
The prices, as per reports, would be increased for four months (November to February). The increase in gas prices has been proposed for consumers coming under the last four slabs while the prices will remain unchanged for the first two slabs.
Consumers, who use more than 200 to 400 MMBTU gas within the price range of Rs553 to Rs1,460 per month, fall under the last four slabs, Geo News reported.
A final decision about the price hike will be made by the federal cabinet.
Pakistan allows tax-free import of fruits from ... 06:34 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
ISLAMABAD – The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has lifted sales tax on the import of fresh fruits from ...
- Pakistan nears formal deal with US to allow airspace for operations ...10:57 AM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Interior Minister skips Pakistan-India match amid TLP protests10:36 AM | 23 Oct, 2021
- CTD guns down 9 ‘Daesh’ terrorists in Balochistan’s Mastung10:12 AM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reports lowest number of Covid cases in a year09:42 AM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:19 AM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Madam Noor Jehan's family responds to Ali Azmat's remarks04:44 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Celebrities set the dance floor ablaze at Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira ...03:32 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Burcu Kiratli’s new bold video goes viral01:40 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021